Subject: [Leica] B&W Conversion options
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri May 12 15:09:26 2006

For quite some time I played with color films and PS, trying to achieve
the look I'd get with Tri-X and HP5. I failed. Now, it's back to b&w
processing n Rodinal and scanning into PS with my Nikon Coolscan. You
are certainly not the only one with a penchant for the older emulsions
and after 35 years or so in the field I still go back and read Ansel
from time to time. Keep looking for that elusive moment in time and keep
the faith.

Walt