Subject: [Leica] OT, Off-Brand, Possibly Dumb question about T3 and Filters
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue May 16 20:09:19 2006

I thinking about bringing my contax t3 to my graduation tomorrow
(it'll fit nicely under the gown.)  i know some others in the LUG
own the T3.  do you know if you need to compensate for
filter factor if using a B&W filter?  i beleive the sensor is not
through the lens but via the small port under the viewfinder window.
if this is the case, then the factor would need to be dialed in
analogously to  a rollei 2.8F with its not-through-the-lens meter.

thanks, and apologies for off-topicness,

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey