Subject: [Leica] Re: A Tourist in New Orleans nine months after
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu May 18 15:32:03 2006

Thanks for coming down Bill. And thanks for sharing the photos. I'll be in
town starting Friday morning but will not have any free time until Sunday.

The Quarter is greatly affected though, little tourism. #L4110492 of your
would not have been possible before Katrina. All the trees behind the
Cathedral were lost.

One thing I do miss about the Quarter, there French Market is missing its
food stands. Beignets are okay for awhile.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.com