Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for after LHSA meeting
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri May 19 17:52:38 2006

All,
I would like to spend three or four days after the LHSA meeting breaks up in
Europe.  Specifically from October 3rd to the 7th, is there anythig really
special that I and SWMBO should do or see?  The starting location will be in
Frankfort so a driving trip to Sicily would probably not work but what
interesting ideas do you all have?  My only real restriction is that I don't
want to spend a huge percentage of the time traveling.

Thanks for taking the time to consider, and I expect there will be more than
one of us contemplating finishing the week enjoying the fall.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Suggestions for after LHSA meeting)