Subject: [Leica] An unscientific comparison
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat May 20 10:14:35 2006

Tina Manley wrote:

I was shocked to discover that I liked the color better in the Pentax
photos, too!
================
Me too.  Incidentally, I had a chance to use my daughter's istDL yesterday
on a stroll through Canyon Road in Sante Fe.  I haven't harvested the card
yet, but I can tell you this is an extremely nice camera to use.  Feels rock
solid and totally intuitive.

Changing the subject slightly, my own digital p/s Canon A70 gave up the
ghost recently and I replaced it with their newer A610.  I am very impressed
with the imgage quality.  This image is right out of the camera, except that
I cloned out some debris from the background.  No curves or USM.  Subject is
my daughter Juliet.

http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/825205/2/70523192

If you click on the image you can also see it in larger sizes.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE