Subject: [Leica] Where to get replacement M6 battery cap?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat May 20 22:32:34 2006

Yes, Aaron, a badly done tape job will work well....

This is one of those good and bad deals....  do a good job and the meter
will not work, do a bad job and the meter will work....

I will stand by my previous comment... do not Teflon tape your battery cover.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Interesting...I guess I didn't do a "good" tape job, b/c it's been working
just fine since I started doing it, and the cap no longer loosens.

Moral: Do things half-a**ed, and all will be fine.

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Where to get replacement M6 battery cap?)