Subject: [Leica] Where to get replacement M6 battery cap?
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat May 20 20:12:57 2006

Interesting...I guess I didn't do a "good" tape job, b/c it's been working
just fine since I started doing it, and the cap no longer loosens.

Moral: Do things half-a**ed, and all will be fine.

:)

Replies: Reply from Bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill ) ([Leica] WWKD?)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Where to get replacement M6 battery cap?)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Where to get replacement M6 battery cap?)