Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 20 Still things
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun May 21 16:04:14 2006

Jim,
Most of my PAW's have been as you describe yourself.  Carry a camera with me
and record interesting things during the week.  There have been three broad
projects that are different.  The first and obvious one has been recording
my daughter as she grows up, some are planned and others are just
fortuitous.  The second project is that of waiting, images of people
waiting.  I am fascinated at how people cope with have to be there but it
isn't ready yet.  The last is this latest group of blurry pictures.  Really
this has been inpired by a person who worked for me, he had a long running
project of truly blurry images but trying to capture the sense of the
motion.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com