Subject: [Leica] Gonna be in California next week...
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 22 21:44:58 2006

We will be leaving for California this Saturday at O Dark Thirty.  Flying
into San Jose and driving up to Vacaville for our oldest daughters wedding.
Will
be there for a week and a half.  Any Luggers in the area wanting to meet up
let me know.  Also any photo ops happening I should look into while there?

I will also be in the Kent, Washington are from 6/9 through 6/9.

Gene