Subject: [Leica] my camera bag is getting BIGGER! -- GPS advice
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 22 22:06:19 2006

My wife got a new van for the fold away seats.  The GPS came with the
package
and it works really nice.  I used to own the Sony GPS for the Laptop, it was
ok but the Laptop was a real looser for the car, it kept crashing, so I had
restart it all the time.  The problem is the laptop screen washed out during
the day and was hard to read and also you had to look down to the seat where
it was sitting to view the display, not a real safety point.  Get one of the
Garmins for the car, and sell it later.  Either that or rent a Hertz car
with
NeverLost, works great.

gene