Subject: [Leica] PESO: Ballet Recital
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue May 23 08:42:25 2006

At 11:18 AM 5/23/2006, you wrote:
>>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/60661687
>
>here I laughed long and loud....  what a precious image in yet
>another way...
>
>you made my day, Steve

Thanks, Steve.  That's why I posted this one.  When I reviewed the
downloaded photos last night, I laughed out loud and continued
giggling every time I thought of it.  We're laughing with her, not at
her, by the way.  She is a very happy, giggly girl who kept waving to
her relatives in the audience.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com