Subject: [Leica] be gentle. I'm new
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 23 19:24:30 2006

Welcome to the saloon Hoppy.  We love pictures, post a ton.  Don't mind the
silence or the thousands of comments, you never know what you will get. Take
the criticism to heart, it isn't personal.  The LUG is just a pretty tough
critic.  So when ten or twelve people chime up that you have a wonderful
image, then you do in fact have a world class image.

Please comment all you like, this place operates much like a small saloon in
the neighborhood where everybody knows everbody else.  We want to see you
children, vacations, photo essays, heck it's like visitiing family except
you can turn it off for as long as you like.

I guess the only real rules here are to listen to Brian, when he says enough
then it is time to take the conversation to the LUG forum or to just quit
that parcticular thread.  Oh, and if one conversation is really getting
under your skin, turm the LUG off, do whatever calms you down(we are
especially fond of Lagavullan) and just let it go.  Feeding the frenzy just
vexes the barkeep and we would all like to keep him in a happy place.

Enjoy the crowd and do speak up.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com