Subject: [Leica] first posts
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed May 24 17:48:10 2006

Hoppy:

The photo of the boy is nice, the soft lighting helps a lot.

The reflections on the eyeglasses of the girl don't help, next time ask
the subject to turn her head to different angles until they're gone, or
at least mostly gone.  Also, it looks like you focused on the rims, next
time try focusing on the closest eye itself.

The adandoned farmhouse is a nice composition... the type of subject
which I like to shoot with my 11x14 field camera.

Jim