Subject: [Leica] 50mm Lenses
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu May 25 12:24:38 2006

Put your lens somewhere facing the sun with some aluminum foil covering
the rear element.  The yellowing will disappear in 1 to 5 days depending
on the darkness of the yellowing and the brightness of the sun.

It doesn't work here in New England in the winter.

There's a fellow in Arizona who does them year round for other folks all
over the world.

Jim

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] 50mm Lenses)