Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale (Phong)
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri May 26 06:48:28 2006

Leica M6  $1100
    Black, excellent condition.  CLA by Gerry Smith (Kindermann) a few years
ago,
    replaced light trap, etc.

Leica M 35mm Summilux ASPH Titanium $1900
    in excellent+++ condition, with hood, caps, box

Leica LTM IIIg kit $2500
    Leica Summicron LTM 50mm chrome, rare current version, front and rear
caps, box
    Abrahamsson rapidwinder for Leica IIIg
    Leica IIIg chrome, CLA'd by Sherry Krauter (Golden Touch) in '98,
    adjusted rangefinder, brake & speed tension, new eyepiece cover.
    (I still have the invoice from Sherry detailing the work), body cap,
bottom plate.

Cosina Voigtlander Snapshot Skopar LTM 25mm with finder $200
    Chrome, excellent++, caps

Cosina Voigtlander Apo Lanthar LTM 90mm $260
    Chrome, excellent++, caps, box

Cosina Voigtlander Color Skopar Classic LTM 35mm $200
    Chrome, mint-+, caps, box

Cosina Voigtlander Nokton LTM 50mm lens $270
    Black, very good condition, caps

Rolleicord Vb TLR, Maxwell screen $400
    Excellent condition, caps

Rolleiflex 2.8 F TLR $800
    Excellent condition, caps

Prices do not include shipping.  I ship by USPS Priority Mail, insured.
Payments by Paypal (please add 3%), money order, bank check, personal check,
bank wire (please add $10) are fine.  I will ship when the funds clear my
account.  I am in the Boston area and can arrange for local pickup.

Thanks !

- Phong