Subject: [Leica] Re:WTB: A digital Nikon
From: allen.graves at charter.net (allen.graves@charter.net)
Date: Fri May 26 07:57:09 2006

KEH also has some cheap D1 cameras listed. This might be a time that BGN
grade would be a good choice. The rubber coating on the D1 was notorious for
peeling off and leaving bare metal (digiral camera brassing?), instantly
demoting a lightly used camera to BGN status. The D1 still gives good images
and the software can be downloaded from Nikon after registering for the
camera.

Allen