Subject: [Leica] WTB: A digital Nikon
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri May 26 10:26:03 2006

At 7:39 PM -0700 5/25/06, Frank Filippone wrote:
>I think I need to recalibrate the group....
>
>I am using this to put low resolution images on EBay of stationery
>items.  The anticipated image resolution is around 640x480, if
>that much.
>I can, and do use a light meter.  I am good at it.
>I can not justify even wanting a $1000+  ( or half that number)
>digital camera.
>I wish to use my Nikon AIS lenses.  They are NOT AF.  I do not care about
>AF.
>
>So far the D50 is the most likely candidate....
>Any others?
>
>Frank Filippone
>red735i@earthlink.net

Why not use a little P&S? They generally have good macro capability,
have great depth of field and would be handier to use for the most
part.

The D50 would not be a reasonable alternative unless you like the
process a lot more than the result. And it's a fiddly process with
the D50.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design