Subject: [Leica] Re: M7 Jam
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri May 26 14:18:26 2006

I can't understand why it takes Leica so long to repair a camera. It
really doesn't matter what the problem is. You'd think they could build
a new one in a day or two.

I sent a camera into Nikon recently for repair and it took two weeks. I
thought that was a long time.

Older cameras I can understand. But cameras still in production? It
doesn't make sense to me.