Subject: [Leica] M7 Jam
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 26 18:16:08 2006

I've had an M4-2, (4 years) an M6 (14 years), and now 2 M7's (both are
early
and I bought them used.about a year ago)

The M6 jammed after shipping back from a CLA. I sent it back to DAG and he
fixed it in one day and I had it back in a week.

The M6 came to me with a counter issue (lack of reset) that was  fixed under
warranty by Leica with a turnaround of eight days.

It later had another counter issue that DAG fixed during a CLA.  That  is it
with four cameras since 1984.

My cars give me more trouble, and cost more to maintain.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana