Subject: [Leica] OT Minox bad news
From: msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat May 27 16:52:07 2006

At 01:39 AM 5/28/06 +0200, Douglas Sharp wrote:
>Local photo press here in Germany have announced that the company
>producing films for Minox sub-miniature cameras is closing down after 46
>years in the business.
>Strangely enough the article also reports that a company providing Minox
>submin processing will carry on operating - how if there's no film any more?

Douglas

Film splitters are readily available on the market and are quite easy to
build, and many Minox users have been making their own film loads for
decades.  For the first decade of the breed, I believe that this was the
only way to have film for your camera.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!