Subject: [Leica] Any Sensia shooting here on the LUG?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun May 28 17:27:06 2006

I've left some Provia and Ektachrome transparencies taped to the glass
in a north facing window for two years now.

4x5, 6x6cm and 35mm are all represented.

The Provia has turned green, the Ektachrome hasn't.

Your mileage may vary but I'm very happy that the only 11x14 film that
I've been able to acquire happens to be Ektachrome.

Jim

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Any Sensia shooting here on the LUG?)