Subject: [Leica] RE: Kodachrome and Cezanne
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon May 29 12:50:10 2006

I'm planning on being in Kodachrome Valley in 10 or 15 days hitting Bryce
Canyon National park, mighty Thors hammer; the whole smear.
I'm bringing my own Kodachrome with me as we've herd at the ma and pa
cigarette beer and Perrier shop they don't have any baking in the noon day
sun.
For some reason the National Geographic Society is allowed to name places
which I find unsettling. And obvious conflict of interest the picture takers
and the place names if you ask me. And the William S Grosvenor Arch give me
a break! I bet he was in on all this!  A limited color scheme of three
colors, sandstone brown of course, green of those shrubs or trees whatever
not what Paul Simon had in mind and the Cyan of sky.
Very specific. Kind of like anything within a thousand miles of there I bet.
But simple.  I may be seen occasionally on the double lined red interstate
roads making some real time.

http://virtualguidebooks.com/Utah/Canyonlands/GrosvenorArch/GrosvenorArchMed
ium.html

Mark Rabiner

Having circled Oregon and Washington on a test run spending most of a week
having my transmission looked at in Tillamook for 99 bucks I'm back in
Portland helping them pack and sell my stuff and having my car tuned to
perfection and possibly with some real money put into my transmission.
However I did order the Ford 1995 econoline book which discuses the Van
itself not just the water heater and Fridge and found out how to disable the
overdrive for going down hills. Which I'm always doing and feeling like
Goofy in a Luneytoon. Whooooooh!
Oil Can Henrys does not a tune-up make so I'm here till June 01 which I
think is the day after tomorrow or the day after that. Getting my pistons
put all in a row.

Photographer Mark Rabiner
Cellphone: 503.515.5565
Residence: La Quinta inn & Suites Portland
Favorite color: Red and Greeen