Subject: [Leica] RE:Alligators
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon May 29 15:46:12 2006

Completely OT

It seems you folk could benefit from a visit from Steve Irwin (Crocodile
Hunter). His park is around an hour from here.
Or we'll just export a few crocs to you to teach those upstart gators a
lesson. Regarding the recipe, can you do it with crawfish ;-)
I've eaten crocodile and it's pretty pedestrian, let me tell you.

Cheers
Hoppy

Message: 16