Subject: [Leica] High School Photo Program
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Mon May 29 18:09:08 2006

While vacationing at Lake Erie I picked up the Sunday Sandusky Register
and read about a two year photography program at Sandusky High School.
It is taught by a former Register photo journalist  and concentrates on
photojournalism and other still camera careers.  The article included
some pretty impressive work the kids did on an assignment to
photography the downtown park.  Am I naive, living in a small town, or
are still photography curriculums common at the high school level?

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] High School Photo Program)