Subject: [Leica] Re: eBay photos
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Fri May 26 17:14:34 2006

I like taking close up shots of my favorite things (pens, watches,
guns, cameras, etc. but found the lighting to be really tricky).    I
bought a shooting tent with lights on Amazon.com for <$100.  It works
really well with my Likka Leica (Panasonic LC-5) in macro mode.  Makes
a nice catalog photo outfit  if and when I ever get around to selling
something on that auction site.

Rob McClure