Subject: [Leica] F%#^$@#K
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue May 30 20:40:50 2006

Ooch! It's been a while that so much has gone missing all at once.
Hope someone turned the case in. A couple of times I've had
waitresses chase me down when I left a black enamel M4 on the
restaurant seat. But that was another era, with a different sense of
ethics.
The last time someone lost a kit, that I can remember, was Roland
Smith. He had an LTM outfit in a tool box, which someone took out of
his vehicle.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center