Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 21 and 22
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed May 31 08:14:25 2006

Hi Jayanand, thanks for looking and commenting.
If I had a job which required a long lens, I would look at the rental
possibilities, as I often do.
However on a holiday weekend, sitting on the porch, noticing the
nuthatch family, I simply reach for what is available and enjoy the
challenges which Mr. Herr faces on a more regular basis. I enjoy the
discovery of difficulty and requisite need for practice. Manual focus
with the Canon lenses seems near impossible for me. Auto focus on
these flitting little creatures also seems a waist of time.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] PAWeek 21 and 22)