Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 21 and 22
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed May 31 11:26:36 2006

George,
I use the Nikon 80-400 VR mounted on a D70 quite often on birds and
wildlife, and I find it much easier to use than MF, especially when
shooting close to wide open, and the VR (or IS) is a godsend. It
eliminates, to a large degree, the lack of mobility and speed imposed by
a tripod. I have a few bird shots in my Pench gallery ( a tiger
reserve), which were all shot with the combination mentioned above, and
from a Jeep (we are not allowed to disembark from our vehicle within the
sanctuary).
See http://gallery.leica-users.org/jayanand
Cheers
Jayanand