Subject: [Leica] Times Square Part 2 - People
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed May 31 08:20:46 2006

Don - Good ideas!  Thanks.  The one you liked best was a grab shot at
just about the that distance.

It was so bright that afternoon just about everything I shot was at
f16 with a DOF of about 6" to infinity!

I *am* fortunate to have the City so close and hope to spend a lot
more time there to get reacquainted with my old home town.  A lot has
changed, much for the better actually, and I want revisit old places
I once knew well, like the Wall Street/Battery Park area, and newly
created places, like the West Side waterfront parks, that didn't
exist when I was a kid.

Haven't ridden the Staten Island Ferry in decades, either.  I think
I'll grab my now-Brooklynite son and his wife and take them for the
classic New Yorkers' trip to sea this summer.   :-)

Photos of all this will be required, of course.

Dick