Subject: [Leica] F%#^$@#K
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Wed May 31 08:47:27 2006

I had a very near scrape just yesterday in the local Post Office. I'd put
down my briefcase, and a small bag holding my M3 with newly restored RF/VF
and bugeye 35 'cron, on one of those high writing counters they have in the
inner lobby. I was making out bill payments and it was too crowded, noisy,
and jostling, so I picked up and moved out to the section with all the PO
Boxes. About five minutes later a woman came over with my camera bag and
said 'is this years?' I got that icy trickle down my back and stomach
clench. Jeez.
Richard, I am in complete sympathy. There's a special pain in lossing these
kinds of possesions.
Arche