Subject: Current Street Photography [was [Leica] Re: Times Square Part 2]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Jun 1 07:20:15 2006

(snip)
>>Richard -
>>
>>I've been having a few discussions lately with a good photographer I
>>know about what constitutes "modern" street photography (color &
>>body language seem to be a big part) - I think you're getting some
>>of that look, for sure.
>>
>>Bob Palmieri

Bob - What a great shot.  I really like the strange mixture of light
and color.  The 20D can produce really nice results.  I'm no Luddite,
but still haven't convinced myself to buy a DSLR yet.  The E330 comes
closest to what I'm looking for, the good 7-14mm zoom and flip-out
LCD being two reasons, but somehow the plastic is staying in my
pocket.

If you come across other examples of this kind of current street
photography, please pass them on.  Thanks.