Subject: [Leica] A few pics from the Costume Con24
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jun 1 19:53:54 2006

My wife's group won two major awards at CC24, Best in Show Workmanship, and
Best in Class (Master) Presentation. So when the equipments were missing,
losing the pictures actually felt worse than losing the equipments! So here
are some photos:

The whole group:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6608

Caught this one during the performance, not bad for ISO1600 from the Epson
R-D1. Of course, too many heads :-)
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6621

Alucard, "son" of Dracula being bitten by another vampire.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6595

All ~50 pictures, if you are interested:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3152

Someone up there or wherever it is must really like me ("you like me, you
really like me" *sob*).  The first 6 are from the slides! I guess they
zapped the case, but did not totally ruined the pictures!

I REALLY REALLY thank all of you who sent your good energy and good
thoughts while the equipments were missing. It means a lot to me.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] A few pics from the Costume Con24)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] A few pics from the Costume Con24)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A few pics from the Costume Con24)