Subject: [Leica] Re: Photokina plans
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Jun 2 09:59:26 2006

At 6:14 AM +0200 6/2/06, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>Can I take a quick poll of who is going to Cologne this fall and
>when? Are there any meetings arranged (beyond the "official" LHSA
>gatherings to which I do not have access)? I would like to meet with
>as many overseas LUGgers/LEGgers as possible. I live about 250 km
>from Cologne, so even if I cannot find a reasonably priced hotel in
>the Cologne/Bonn area, I can still come--it is an easy day trip.
>
>Nathan
>
>--
>Nathan Wajsman
>Almere, The Netherlands

Hi Nathan,

We'll be there. We will arrive in Europe (not sure where) on the
weekend and then we'll be going to Photokina possibly Tues,
definitely Wednesday and likely Thursday. Then off to Wetzlar for
Fri. morning and off to Borken (north of Cologne) to have a family
birthday celebration. Back to Cologne Sunday, and with the LHSA bunch
from then through Wednesday.

Hope to meet up with you again if at all possible.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design