Subject: [Leica] Mapping - CS2 filters
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Jun 3 08:33:35 2006

Larry:

You're right... Photoshop CS2 already has a filter which enables me to
quickly remove the vignetting produced by the edge light fall off of my
wide angle 210mm lens on the 11x14.

<http://www.schneiderkreuznach.com/ls443/images/sr_s_56_210.jpg>

I wouldn't be able to use the lens otherwise because when I went
looking, Size VI center filters, (about 135mm wide) are available only
to the rich!

CS2 has a nifty chromatic aberration filter as well.

I upgraded from PSP 7 so, for all that I know, the feature may also be
available in CS1.

Jim

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Mapping - CS2 filters)