Subject: [Leica] Senegal
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jun 4 14:03:26 2006

I took a Sony DSC-R1, a Ricoh GR Digital with the 21mm extension, and
my M4-2 with 4 lenses (a 2/50, a 1.5/50 a 2.5/35 and a 4/90).
Never used the M4-2: it was my first 'official' job, and I didn't
want to take the risk of measuring wrong and missing what I had to
shoot. Chickened out, so to speak.
I worked most with the Sony (great lens), which is a tad too slow for
RAW reporting, fill flashed a lot (a lot of contrasty situations, no
time for reflection screens and I had to do everything myself), and
switched 2 always full 2 gig CF cards constantly into a Vosonic.
at night took literally hours, so I wouldn't recommend it.
In small spaces I used the Ricoh with attached VF, which simply is
outstanding.
There rest is homework: selecting, PSing etc.

Thanks for looking, Michiel.
Philippe

Op 4-jun-06, om 22:41 heeft Michiel Fokkema het volgende geschreven: