Subject: [Leica] some photos of Paris...
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jun 4 23:24:00 2006

Steve:  #1, "Dancing," is worthy of Elliot Erwitt.  The two pigeons lined
up with the little girl is really funny.
http://www.solio.us/gallery/Paris-2006/dancing

"Hats" is just quintessential, timeless Paris.  It could just as easily
have been taken in 1935 as today. Posted before, and happy to see again.
http://www.solio.us/gallery/Paris-2006/hats

We've also already admired this one.  Did the ghost of HCB tell you when to
shoot this one? :-)
http://www.solio.us/gallery/Paris-2006/man_woman_pont

And this one is just plain fantastic, the deep DOF plus motion blur on the
girl and the pink flowers. . . OUI!
http://www.solio.us/gallery/Paris-2006/spring

They're all good, but these are my favorites.  And now excuse me while I
peruse air fares. . .  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] some photos of Paris...)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] some photos of Paris...)