Subject: [Leica] Senegal
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jun 5 10:59:47 2006

A_DSC0273 - just too much floor for my taste.
A_DSC0447 - also a bit too much ground (however just-a-bit)
A_DSC0497 - I think the fellow with the shades distracts from a
powerful interaction between the infant the woman holding the infant
and the woman whom she's talking to. I'd use that triangle to
powerful advantage.
A_DSC0522 - I'd lose the distracting oof tree in the upper left and
most of that white sky.
A_DSC0656 - again - I'd get rid of 1/2 the foreground
A_DSC1031 - again - especially the oof diagonal in the lower right
corner - I'd also correct the perspective on the architecture.
_DSC0256 - again
_DSC0595 - again

Just so you don't think that I I don't appreciate 'ground'  or
foreground - I find A_DSC1024 working absolutely marvelously.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Senegal)