Subject: [Leica] Pretentious?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Tue Jun 6 06:28:25 2006

Hello Tina,

Thanks for posting the link. You have some real gems in there and in quite
a few managed to catch some spectacular light. The prints must look
sensational.

Ought to have known better than to have posted anything OT on the LUG, but
I doubt if anyone will object if you post more links like these! :-)

Regards,

William

Replies: Reply from jsluss at hughes.net (John Sluss) ([Leica] Pretentious?)