Subject: [Leica] Re: 90mm's
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Jun 6 10:12:22 2006

Steve:

You may remember Marc's last diatribe against bokeh... the post where he
said that it's not quantifiable and therefore not relevant?

I will probably go to hell for this. Marc will undoubtedly call down a
curse on me which will be appropriate for this 666 day... and biblical
in its fury.

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/mjs/folder-6626.html

Notice the "smooth" bokeh in "Complacent Dove March 2004"  ;-)

Jim, "Now saying his prayers" Hemenway