Subject: [Leica] fifty times rarer than ralph gibson's leica and ten times as beautiful ....
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Jun 6 13:09:02 2006

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/m3/frankenleica1.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/m3/frankenleica2.jpg

this is a limited edition of ONE that i've been *using since 1999. it
has my signature on it on a dole bananna sticker on the bottom plate.
ralph gibson was over at my **house a ways back and, i think, really
started to covet my m3. hence this thing of his he's selling. good luck
to him, i say, but he's just ripping me off.

kc

* it's been on a shelf in my house, occasionally carried out as jewelry,
it's had the same roll of film in it since 2001
** as a citizen of the world, i consider the earth my home

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] fifty times rarer than ralph gibson's leica and ten times as beautiful ....)
Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] fifty times rarer than ralph gibson's leica and ten times as beautiful ....)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: fifty times rarer than ralph gibson's leica and ten timesas beautiful ....)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] fifty times rarer than ralph gibson's leica and ten times as beautiful ....)