Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 6 14:02:26 2006

Fascinating to note that lenses manufactured prior to 1994, and only a few
of those, can be "upgraded." Gee, I didn't know that Leica has made any
changes to its mount since 1954, and if it hasn't why can't every M lens be
upgraded? Could it be creeping Lobselescence? Not from the Leiks of Leica!
;-)