Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jun 6 19:32:17 2006

I suspect that Leica doesn't have the lenses mapped nor wants to spend the
money to do the work.  The lenses will mount and work just like they always
did, but you might have to do a little PS work on the edges.  No big deal.
Really no worse than using your old Pen F lenses on your 330.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com