Subject: [Leica] Really. The BEST B&W output I have ever made...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Jun 7 01:12:20 2006

A couple weeks ago I posted that using the UT2 inkset in BO (Black Only)
mode produce the best B&W output I have ever made. Well, step aside, the
best output is using QuadTone RIP using the UT2 inks. Wow! Using the same
paper (Photo Rag). The black is nice and dark and the tone is so smooth....

oooooooooooooooooo...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Really. The BEST B&W output I have ever made...)