Subject: Doug's Cooper's Hawk [was Re: [Leica] Re: 90mm's]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Jun 7 08:25:11 2006

Doug - The quality of your work is so consistently high that it's
hard to find things to say.

I wonder, too, if we really understand how difficult your work is to do.

Maybe if you included a subtitle along the lines of:  "Shot # 241 out
of 243 that afternoon after waiting a couple of hours in a chilly
drizzle with my feet freezing and my back aching for the damn bird to
settle down and the sun to come out and finally get low enough to
produce the modelling I was after,"  you'd get more reaction.  ;-)

I have the same problem with Graham and a whole bunch of others on
the list.  The quality of the postings is just so consistently high
that it's hard to respond interestingly.

(Unless Graham posts something with a narrow boat in it, then he
knows he'll get a response, of course. ;-) )

Keep 'em coming.  I enjoy the looking.

Dick