Subject: [Leica] Senegal bis
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Jun 7 10:36:01 2006

Philippe - Finally had a chance to go through your very interesting
series.  These are the standouts to my eye, based primarily on the
interactions and expressions of the people you photographed.  I
realize you had a broader mandate than just taking people pictures,
but these work best for me.

Hard to beat this expression:
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/AB_0010240.html

The close connection between these two seems obvious.
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC0226.html

The joy on the right-hand gal's face is infectious.
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC0342.html

Like the interactions among the three closest to the camera and
disconnect of the one behind.
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC0645.html

This on I'd love to see cropped to the three heads.
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC0718.html

This horse doesn't fit the criteria I established but I love this
shot anyway, don't ask me why.
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC1024.html

This one would also be interesting cropped to the heads and shoulders
of the two gals to the left.  A different picture, but maybe stronger?
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC1061.html

There's something about all that white and the dark clothes that
works for me here.
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC1173.html

Maybe I'm suffering from cropping mania today, but I think a tighter
crop on the three central figures would make this stronger.
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC1199.html

Love the flow of action here, but again, a tighter crop?
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/_DSC0595.html

Like the repeated figures and the contrasting one to the right
http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/_DSC0981.html

Thanks for the look.  It's been fun going through them.

Dick

Thanks to Didier, all images are vieweable now.