Subject: [Leica] Really. The BEST B&W output I have ever made...
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (e. nitka)
Date: Wed Jun 7 13:16:32 2006

I also echo this combo - I've used Sundance R9 inks and their
software was very dissappointed.  Almost to the point of throwing the
machine to ebay and printing BW with my Epson 960.  But..........I
switched to QuadTone RIP and UT2 inkis and most printing is a hit and
very few misses except those caused by operator error.

ernie