Subject: [Leica] Re: Old Leica lenses on digital Ms
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jun 7 18:49:03 2006

Larry,
I thought that Olympus sold an adapter to allow the use of the old Pen F
lenses.  I know that you can use the old OM series with an adapter.  Usual
caveats about stop down metering etc.

OK, it takes two adapters.  You first go from Pen to LTM then LTM to 4/3.  I
suspect that a good machinist could make this for you cheaper.  Say Ken Ruth
over at Bald Mountain.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com