Subject: [Leica] Re: Enlarging with camera lenses
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jun 8 06:35:23 2006

I've never understood BD.

Does it _bother_ you that people use film? You seem to have hang-ups about
it.

I don't go around badmouthing the ho-hum digital images I see. It is
not even pertinent. A bad image is a bad image and it doesn't really
matter how it was made.

Why are you so hung up on the technical aspects of photography rather
than the aesthetics?

Daniel

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Enlarging with camera lenses)