Subject: [Leica] Re: Enlarging with camera lenses
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jun 8 07:15:54 2006

No, Daniel, it not only doesn't bother me, I am glad that there are people
carrying on the tradition, just as I am genuinely glad there are people who
are experimenting with daguerreotype work, and other processes that would
otherwise have disappeared long ago - and no, I am not (yet) comparing film
with those processes.

What does bother me is bs about this being "the best time" for film
photographers, or the constant trashing, from what is now admittedly a very
small number of people here, of digital and digital cameras.

As to my being hung up on technical aspects, rather than aesthetics of
photography - boy, have you got the wrong guy on the "hung up on technical
aspects" list we call the LUG. I'd be perfectly happy to never read another
post, or post another comment myself, about anything having to do with
anything other than images. ;-)