Subject: [Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing
From: dankhong at gmail.com (D Khong)
Date: Thu Jun 8 12:56:40 2006

Hi LUGgers

I am temporarily in a situation when I have no access to darkroom but
can still do B&W film processing,  In this interim period, I am
thinking of scanning and view my images (I use a Mac i-Book) and
possibly print an odd image of two in an inkjet printer (mostly 4x6",
sometimes A4 size).

If you have actually done what I have in mind to do, please share with
me what scanner and printer you are using to continue enjoying making
prints (and wait for a day when that film can pop into the enlarger to
make silver halide prints).

Ta,

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Hybrid Imaging & Printing)